30.4.14

Felix Pie Surrounded by Felixes, Pies


A man must one day find a subject that not only impresses upon him the importance of answers, but also the importance of obsessing over said answers. 

And having grown older and more weary having traversed the tundra of banality we call life, I one day sat upon my stoop and asked the heavens to intervene and bequeath me a subject that would hog-tie my brain for the remainder of my years as I patiently wait on the doorstep to nothing-ness.

The heavens moved as the trumpets blared.  A booming voice - of whom I could only assume was Michael Clarke Duncan - said unto me, "Learn to pluralize 'Felix!'  And then do some shitty clip art with Microsoft Paint."

Verily!


This has been Felix Pie surrounded by Felixes and pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment