31.10.13

A Meeting with He and His Spiffy Sandals

In honor of All Hallows' Eve, I submit to you some very quotable quotes quoted by the most famous ghost in the history of all things that do not and will not ever exist...



JESUS! CHRIST!

Yessir-ree-bob. I do indeed mean the Jesus!  Christ!  I'm quite convinced I spoke to the anthropomorphic form of Jesus! Christ! because He told me He was in fact Jesus! Christ!  And only a delusional schizophrenic foil-chapeau wearing loon whom I played chess with on a daily basis in a facility for delusional schizophrenic foil-chapeau wearing loons would know whether or not they are Jesus! Christ!



And as Jesus! Christ! once said to me as he opened with a Stonewall Attack:  "How in the fuck-basket burnt sienna has Edward James Olmos not played Manuel Noriega in a Broadway rendition of Mannix?"

Excellent query, Mr. Christ!



And now----

Jesus! Christ! on...


- Electric Cars
  
"Ish Kabibble!"


- Jews

"They'll come around."


- Cute Kitty Cats

"Satan's sycophants!  Nihasa ne'er-do-wellers!  Stupid Assholes!"


- The Still Breathing Gavin Macleod

"I know a guy."


- Usain Bolt

"Whooopa-dee-doo, your majesty--  Try doing that on water."
   

  - Dancing Like No One is Watching

"Somersets; day and night!"


- The Trappings of  Wealth

"Bjorn Borg:  scourge of the Federation."


 





No comments:

Post a Comment